Follow the podcast on
BOB’S BEST BUYS
Wine: Robert Mondavi 2021 Private Selection Buttery Chardonnay, California $21.99
Why I chose it:
- Popular style
- Buttery character is a by-product of malolactic fermentation
What does it taste like?
- Smooth, soft-textured chardonnay in a “big and buttery” style with spicy oak, vanilla. Mellow wine with a little heat on the finish. A crowd-pleasing style that lives up to its description. Not my kind of chardonnay.
Why it’s a bargain:
- Offers great value if you like the big and buttery style.
Where can you buy it?
- New World $21.99 (on special)
- Whisky and More $20.99 (six-pack $119)
- Rich chicken dishes
Will it keep?
- Drink it up
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you