- Leighton Smith Podcast Episode 15 - 8 May 2019
- Leighton Smith Podcast: Baby boomers versus millennials
- Leighton Smith Podcast: Talking Sri Lanka, Anzac Day and state of NZ media
- Leighton Smith Podcast Episode 12 - 17 April 2019
- Leighton Smith Podcast Episode 11 - 10 April 2019
This week, the great teachers' strike - 50,000 of them. Primary and secondary, apparently an historic occasion...coming to all the schools near you.
Reportedly, two-thirds of the 50,000 are union members. Students reactions range from “terrific” to “what are they? A bunch of wimps? Take the whole week off!”.
Changes to the governance of the Reserve Bank means a committee now makes decisions. Committees tend to be political.
Dr Greg Clydesdale, the author of The Politically Correct Economy, discusses the state of the NZ economy now, what we’ve done wrong and what we need to do - it’s not flattering.
And of course, Mrs Producer delivers the goods.
Your ongoing comments will form a part of each podcast. Get in touch: [email protected]
Listen here on iHeartRadio
Leighton Smith's podcast also available on iTunes:
To subscribe via iTunes click here