Follow the podcast on
Giesen 0% Rosé, Marlborough $17.99
Why I chose it:
- Growth in low or zero alcohol wines and spirits
- 80% less calories than full strength wine
- Best of the three 0% alc. Wines on offer
- Full strength Rose with alcohol removed (less than 0.5% alc) spinning cone.
- Nice to have a glass of wine at lunch without feeling drowsy afterwards.
What does it taste like?
- Subtle strawberry flavours. Dry, fresh and clean. A bit simple but has good purity and a good acid/sweetness balance.
Why it’s a bargain:
- Not so much of a bargain as a niche wine for certain occasions.
Where you can buy it?
- Online from Giesen.co.nz/wineNewly released so not widely available yet.
- Smoked salmon. Fairly versatile food match
Will it keep?
- Drink it within a year. Having said that, I opened a Giesen 0% Sauvignon Blanc released a year ago recently and it was still drinking well.
Check out Bob's website www.therealreview.com
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you