Broadcaster Greg Boyed has passed away in Switzerland at the age of 48 years old.
Many people have remembered him for his clever wit and for how humble he was, and has been described as an incredible father and friend.
READ MORE: Tributes flow following death of Greg Boyed
READ MORE: Niva Retimanu: "Greg just loved to have fun"
Newstalk ZB newsreader Niva Retimanu was a friend of Boyed's for over 20 years, and told Larry Williams she was focussing on the happy memories they had together.
"He loved to have a laugh, he was a real mischievous prankster and just loved having fun even though he was very professional on air."
LISTEN ABOVE AS NIVA RETIMAU SPEAKS TO LARRY WILLIAMS
Where to get help:
• Lifeline: 0800 543 354 (available 24/7)
• Suicide Crisis Helpline: 0508 828 865 (0508 TAUTOKO) (available 24/7)
• Youthline: 0800 376 633
• Kidsline: 0800 543 754 (available 24/7)
• Whatsup: 0800 942 8787 (1pm to 11pm)
• Depression helpline: 0800 111 757 (available 24/7)
If it is an emergency and you feel like you or someone else is at risk, call 111.