Elton John fans whose show was cut short in February could have the possibility of getting some of their money back.
On February 16, Sir Elton John was forced to call off his first Auckland concert midway through the performance after suffering pneumonia and losing his voice.
Michael Batty, who attended the concert, asked the organisers for a partial refund but says he was ignored right until he took the matter to the Disputes Tribunal.
Last week, Batty receive a 40 per cent refund last week after settlement in the Disputes Tribunal.
Consumer NZ chief executive Jon Duffy told Heather Du Plessis-Allan it's only fair this is also done for everyone else at the concert.
"We think that there is at least a moral precedent here and that customers who were affected by this partial concert should get at least a partial refund."
He says that people could go down to their local district court and file a claim - though it will cost $55.
Duffy says it would be better if the promoters refunded customers themselves.
ZB Drive tried to get in touch with John's promoter Michael Chugg, but he told a producer he did not know anything about it and hung up.