Follow the podcast on
ACT's David Seymour says he's no longer gambling on when coalition negotiations will wrap up.
Prime Minister-elect Chris Luxon today announced the three parties have reached an agreement on policy.
But the leaders of ACT and New Zealand First say they're not all the way there just yet.
Seymour says he's closed his account at the TAB - given last week he wrongly predicted a deal was just days away.
"So I'm not betting on this anymore, but I think we're a day or two away if I had to put a bet on it."
- 'Major achievement': National agrees policy deals with Act and NZ First
- Christopher Luxon is dragging his feet on coalition talks to get tax policies over the line - political expert
- Luxon emerges from talks with Peters, says only three outstanding issues remain
- Watch: 'Disingenuous' - Luxon hits back during grilling as coalition talks drag on
- 'Take a wild guess': Winston claps back at reporters, denies snubbing Nats, Act in Wellington
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you