The Ministry of Health has released locations of interest related to two new Covid-19 cases in the community.
Two people who completed their managed isolation in the same facility and at the same time as the Northland case are now being treated as confirmed Covid-19 infections, according to the Ministry of Health.
Nine locations of interest have been recorded, with several visited on multiple days.
The full list is:
• BBQ King Albany - Jan 17, 11am-2pm
• Pak n Save Silverdale - Jan 17, 2pm-2.30pm
• BBQ King Albany - Jan 17, 5pm-9pm
• Pak n Save Silverdale - Jan 18, midday-12.30pm
• BBQ King - Albany Jan 18, 12.30pm-3pm
• Caltex Ōrewa - Jan 18, 1pm-1.30pm
• BBQ King Albany - Jan 18, 5pm-9pm
• Hickeys Pharmacy Ōrewa - Jan 23, 12.30pm-1.30pm
• Farmers Albany -Jan 24, midday-1pm
• Tai Ping Supermarket Albany - Jan 24, midday-1pm
• New World Ōrewa - Jan 25, 1pm-2pm
• Tai Ping Supermarket Northcote - Jan 26, 12.30pm-1pm
Bloomfield asked anyone who has visited those locations during the time period, in Auckland with symptoms, to isolate and call Healthline to arrange a test and remain isolated until they receive their result.
"It's important the right people isolate and get tested, so we don't overwhelm testing centres," he said.
But he said there is no evidence so far that suggests community transmission — "but we need the right people to isolate and get tested".
a number of walk-in / drive-thru community testing centres will be open in Auckland — some with extended hours, Bloomfield said.
In Auckland, they can be found at:
NORTHCOTE COMMUNITY TESTING CENTRE
BALMORAL COMMUNITY TESTING CENTRE
WHĀNAU HOUSE, WAIPAREIRA TRUST HENDERSON
HEALTH NEW LYNN
THE WHĀNAU ORA COMMUNITY CLINIC
ŌTARA COMMUNITY TESTING CENTRE