Sixteen new locations of interest in Auckland, Raglan, Hamilton, Whāngārei and Raglan have been released today, including dairies, a bank, a DoC campsite and a bakery.
The new Whāngārei locations - the DoC Uretiti campsite, Comfort Hotel Flames and Pepe's Dairy in Onerahi - come after the Government put Northland into a four-day level-3 lockdown.
A woman with Covid-19 travelled from Auckland to Northland and around that region between Saturday, October 2 and Wednesday, October 6.
Auckland and parts of the Waikato are also in level 3 because of cases of Covid-19 in the community.
Some locations required anyone exposed to stay at home and arrange to be tested.
People who visited the ASB Pukekohe branch between 10.15am and 11am on Thursday, October 7 must get a test immediately and again five and 12 days after being exposed. They are required to stay home while awaiting their results.
You can also record that you were exposed by going online or calling Healthline on 0800 611 116) so contact tracers can get in touch.
Anyone at Circle K Convenience Store in Auckland Central between 12 noon and 12.15pm on Tuesday, October 5, or Harbour View Hotel in Raglan anytime on Saturday, October 2 and Sunday, October 3, should get tested immediately, and again on days five and 12.
People travelling on Bus 110 from Victoria St West to Triangle Rd in Auckland between 4.46pm and 5.15pm on Wednesday, September 29, must self-monitor for Covid-19 symptoms for 14 days after being exposed.
Saturday 12 noon update
• DoC Uretiti Campsite, Waipu, Sunday October 3 between 5pm and 6.30pm
• Comfort Hotel Flames, Saturday October 2 between 6pm and 6.30pm
• Pepe's Dairy Onerahi, Sunday October 3 between 9am and 10am
• Kingsford Home Bakery, Māngere East, Wednesday October 6 between 10.30am and 11.30am
• Bus 110 from Victoria St West to Triangle Rd, Wednesday September 29 between 4.46pm and 5.15pm
• ASB Pukekohe Branch, Thursday October 7 between 10.15pm and 11am
• Circle K Convenience Store, Auckland Central, Tuesday October 5 between 12pm and 12.15pm
• Kiwibank ATM Papatoetoe, Thursday October 7 between 7pm and 7.15pm
• Challenge Massey, Sunday October 3 between 5pm and 5.30pm
• Glendene Superette, Sunday October 3 between 11.26am and 11.30am and Tuesday October 5 between 12.52pm and 12.55pm
• Snack Shop Superette Glendene, Sunday October 3 between 2.51pm and 2.53pm
• Manhattan Superette Glendene, Sunday October 3 between 11.58am and 12pm
• Curry of India, Devonport, Saturday October 2 between 5.44pm and 5.55pm
• Harbour View Hotel, Saturday and Sunday October 2 and 3.
• Vege King Fairfield, Friday October 1 between 2.35pm and 3.15pm
• Red Cross Shop, Frankton, Thursday September 30 between 1.10am and 11.50pm