• Police believe one man is responsible for yesterday's Christchurch massacre — and allege he travelled between two packed mosques and in 36 minutes of terror
• A 28-year-old man, Australian-born Dunedin resident Brenton Harrison Tarrant, has appeared in court this morning charged with murder after Friday's Christchurch mosque shootings
• He has been remanded in custody without plea until April 5 - and smirked as he stood in the dock
• 49 are confirmed dead following the terrorist shootings at two Christchurch mosques.
• Victims range from 2 to older than 60.
• 12 victims remain in critical care. And other survivors have come forward to tell their stories.
• Attorney General says semi-automatic weapons will be banned.
New Zealand is in mourning after the deadly massacre at two Christchurch mosques. Join us for live updates as the country comes to grips with the tragedy.