Follow the podcast on
Erin is the co-founder, director, naturopath and yoga teacher at Golden Yogi. She holds a bachelor of science (physiology) and a bachelor of natural medicine.
How to manage anxiety with COVID surge in the community:
With the covid numbers rising it can make us feel anxious. What causes anxiety and tips on how to approach uncertainty with clear-headedness?
- Identify emotional triggers
- Notice the physical signs of anxiety in your body
- Change our actions to put ourselves in situations that are less worrisome.
- How to manage racing thoughts, racing mind, and panic attacks
- Tips – herbs and meditation/breathing techniques.
Erin O’Hara joined Francesca Rudkin.