Almost 30 new locations of interest in Auckland, Hamilton, Whāngārei and Raglan have been released, including supermarkets, petrol stations, eateries, pharmacies and a bus route.
The Whāngārei locations - Z Kensington and BP Connect Wylies Woodhill - came as the Government put Northland into a four-day level-3 lockdown after a woman with Covid-19 travelled from Auckland to Northland, and around that region between Saturday and Wednesday.
Auckland and parts of Waikato are also in level 3 because of cases of Covid-19 in the community.
Some locations required anyone exposed to stay at home and arrange to be tested.
Those on Bus 392 Pukekohe between 8.22pm and 9.30pm on Thursday must get a test immediately and again five and 12 days after being exposed.
You can also record that you were exposed by going online or calling Healthline on 0800 611 116) so contact tracers could get in touch.
Anyone at Greenmeadows Laundromat Manurewa between 10am and 11am, or Unichem Pharmacy Harbour View in Te Atatu Peninsula between 10.34am and 10.40am, both on Tuesday, October 5, should get tested immediately, and again on days 5 and 12.
Those at Z Kensington in Whāngārei between 3.45pm and 4.45pm on Monday, October 4,
need to be tested immediately, and on days 5 and 12. They should also stay at home until they receive a negative day 5 test result.
Immediate testing is also needed for people exposed at Raglan's Harbour View Hotel between midnight and 9am on Saturday October 2 and Violet's Coffee in Hamilton between 9.30am and 11am last Thursday, September 30.
Earlier on Friday, the Ministry of Health told those at Chemist Warehouse Flat Bush on Te Irirangi Drive between 3pm and 3.20pm on Thursday last week to stay at home and arrange a test immediately.
Others at locations of interest announced on Friday, which also included a health clinic, Bunnings outlet, dairies and takeaways in Auckland, must self-monitor for Covid-19 symptoms for 14 days after they were exposed.
If symptoms develop, get a test and stay at home until you get a negative test result and until 24 hours after symptoms resolve.
The new locations of interest, as well as new exposure times for some locations, came after 44 new cases of Covid-19 in the community were announced.
Forty-one were in Auckland and three in Waikato.
-Z Kensington,Monday October 4 between 3.45pm and 4.45pm
- BP Connect Wylies Woodhill, Saturday October 2 between 11.20pm and 12.20am
- Alexander Bakery Flat Bush, Wednesday September 29 between 2.15pm and 2.35pm
- Kingsford Supermarket Māngere East, Wednesday October 6between 10.30am and 11.30am
- Chemist Warehouse Auckland Airport Shopping Centre, Friday October 1 between noon and 12.15pm
- BP Connect Glendene, Sunday October 3 between 8.24am and 8.27am, Monday October 4 between 8.11am and 8.15am, Tuesday October 5 between 7.39am and 7.42am, Wednesday October 6 between 6.33am and 6.35am and Thursday October 7 between 7.39am and 7.41am
- Bus 392 Pukekohe, Thursday October 7 between 8.22pm and 9.30pm
- Mobil Wiri, Monday October 4 between 12.30pm and 1.45pm
- Greenmeadows Laundromat Manurewa, Tuesday October 5 between 10am and 11am
- Unichem Glendene Pharmacy Glendene, Thursday October 7 between 8.44am and 8.50am
- Dannys Kiwi Bakery Pukekohe, Thursday September 30 between 8am and 9.30am
- Millhouse Pharmacy Northpark, Tuesday October 5 between 4.10pm and 4.15pm
- Pak'nSave Henderson, Saturday October 2 between 9.34am and 11.15am
- New World Victoria Park, Wednesday October 6 between 4.41pm and 5.50pm
- Inverell Superette, Wiri, Monday October between noon and 1pm
- Pak'n Save Ormiston, Friday October 1 between 3.40pm and 5.30pm
- Unichem Pharmacy Harbour View, Te Atatu Peninsula, Tuesday October 5 between10.34am and 10.40am
- Countdown Mt Wellington, Saturday October 2 between 11.30am and 1.45pm and Wednesday October 6 between 11am and 12.30pm
- Countdown Browns Bay, Sunday October 3 between 4pm and 5.35pm
- Four Square Raglan, Monday October 4 between 4pm and 5.30pm
- SuperValue Raglan, Monday October 4 between 3pm and 5.15pm
- Raglan Bakery, Sunday October 3 between 7am and 9pm
- Harbour View Hotel Raglan, Saturday October 2 between midnight and 9am
- Violet's Coffee at Pit Lane Frankton, Thursday September 30 between 9.30am and 11am