The focus after a suspicious Auckland fire now turns to who caused the blaze.
Fire officers were called to the unoccupied building in Avondale about 6pm last night.
Fire investigator Mike McEnaney says they've just about completed their investigation and will hand over to police.
"They'll look into anyone that they may or may not know who may have been in the area and possibly follow up on any witness statements of people who may have been seen around at the time of the fire."
Mr McEnaney says it's thought a large fire across town in the Lahood curtain warehouse in Mt Eden yesterday morning was sparked by an electrical fault.