| New Zealand News | Tuesday November 27 2012 12:16
Emergency services say the fire in Hamilton this morning was caused by an electrical fault.
The fire broke out just before eight at the Spotlight store in Te Rapa.
Senior station officer at the Hamilton Fire Station Alban Osborne says the fire alarm and three sprinklers were activated.
He says the fire happened at the rear of the shop, and there is limited damage.
The fire has been contained, and there are no reports of injury.
About four fire engines are still at the site clearing away smoke and water from the sprinklers.
Photo: NZ Herald